Welcome to the reservation page for Country Hideaway RV park in Grand Forks, BC.
Our bookings are done by area as well as type of camping. For example:
- Perhaps you are tenting and want to be within the trees or;
- Perhaps with that tent you want to be looking out over the river or;
- Perhaps you have an RV that only requires 15 amp and want to be within the trees or;
- Perhaps your RV needs 30 amps but you like to be within the trees or;
- Perhaps your RV needs a pull through site with 30 amps or;
- Perhaps you and your RV want to fall asleep looking out over the river or;
- Perhaps you just want an expensive spot as all are within a hop, skip and a jump or the beach!
We reserve spots based on first come, first paid policy meaning that we request a deposit for all sites at the time the reservation is confirmed by either Mike or Wendy (hosts). However we understand that some of you may want to do the deposit over the phone which we are more than happy to accomodate.
So, first think about where you want to be in our park:
- River front
- Within the Trees
Then select what type of camping:
- Tenting (no water/electricity)
- RV 15 amp
- RV 30 amp
- RV 30 amp pull through
No some combinations are just not possible as a pull through River front RV site might get your RV a little wet – think you get what we mean.